This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
“The Artisan” is a handmade cedar beard oil containing the finest ingredients. It was specially formulated not only treat the beard, but the skin lying beneath as well.
This meticulous blend strikes that rare balance between the adventurous outdoorsman and the gentleman who prefers opulence.
By utilizing an array of fine essential oils, we crafted The Artisan. It is highlighted by the woodsy scent of Cedar. This allows for a smooth blend of Bergamot and Juniper to pronounce itself over its subtle while masculine Vetiver base note.
The Artisan is composed of a potent base consisting of Grape Seed, Sweet Almond, and Argan oil. This mix conditions, moisturizes, shines, and softens your beard as well as the underlying skin. “The Artisan” Cedar Beard Oil can prevent itching and flaking in your beard, while promoting growth and unclogging pores. Most importantly it won’t weigh down the facial hair.
- Masculine scent of Cedar over a smooth blend of Bergamot and Juniper.
- Contains natural moisturizers.
- Prevents itching, drying, and dandruff associated with growing beard.
- Won’t weigh down the beard or clog pores.
- Natural Moisturizers – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Argan Oil, Tea Tree & Mandarin
- Itching/ Dryness/ Dandruff Relief and Prevention – Sweet Almond, Argan Oil, Cedar, & Vetiver
- Slows Hair Loss & Promotes Growth – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Juniper, & Black Pepper
- Natural Anti-Aging Properties – Grape Seed, Black Pepper
- Clears Pores – Grape Seed, Juniper, & Tea Tree
Apply a dime-sized amount to palms of hands, warm by rubbing into fingers; massage the oil onto skin and through length of beard.
(Apply a small amount to skin to test for allergies before use)
Prunus dulcis, Vitis vinifera, Argania Spinosa, Citrus bergamia, Piper Nigrum, Juniperus virginiana, Juniperus communis, Melaleuca alternifolia, Vetiveria zizanoides