This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
When you use The Theorist Geranium & Cedar Beard Oil, you will notice a light, masculine scent coming from your beard. This thinking man’s formula is will stimulate the mind, skin, and hair follicles alike. The combination of Cedar Wood and Geranium share the spotlight in this unique blend over a Tea Tree base note.
The vitamin E-rich base has anti-aging properties and gives your beard a healthy shine while protecting against itching associated with a dry beard. The combination of Jojoba and Sweet Almond oil conditions your beard and repairs the damaged hair. This conditioning makes untangling knots in your beard easier. All the while, it helps to slow hair loss and stimulates your follicles to promote growth.
- Rugged woodland smoke scent.
- Treats dryness and dandruff associated with beard growth.
- Vitamin E-rich jojoba moisturizes beard and underlying skin.
- Light base that won’t clog pores or weigh down the beard.
- Moisturizers – Jojoba, Sweet Almond & Tea Tree
- Prevents Hair Loss, Stimulates Growth – Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Tea Tree & Geranium
- Gives A Healthy Shine – Jojoba, Sweet Almond & Cedar Wood
- Mental Stimulants – Cedar Wood & Geranium
Apply a dime-sized amount to palms of hands, warm by rubbing into fingers; massage the oil onto skin and through length of beard.
(Apply a small amount to skin to test for allergies before use)
Prunus dulcis, Simmondsia chinensis, Juniperus virginiana, Pelargonium graveolens, Melaleuca alternifolia.