This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
A Diplomat is often defined as “one who can deal with people in a sensitive and effective way.” For that reason, we’ve tied the name for this tobacco beard oil to the smoking pipe that is known for its sensitive, curved structure that requires less pull.
As a result, we formulated The Diplomat Tobacco Beard Oil to pay homage to the rich scent of tobacco. A bold pairing of Geranium Bourbon & Vetiver, with hints of Juniper over a Mandarin, base softly invokes the smell of a freshly packed pipe with unmatched subtlety.
A stout combination of Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, and Jojoba Oil serve as the base for this concoction. It’s also designed with ultimate hair and skin moisturizing in mind. In Addition, its benefits include its natural anti-aging properties, dandruff control, itch prevention, and stimulation of growth. This light formula shines and moisturizes without weighing on the beard.
- Manly tobacco smoke scent.
- Treats dryness and dandruff associated with beard growth.
- Vitamin E-rich jojoba moisturizes beard and underlying skin.
- Light base that won’t clog pores or weigh down the beard.
- Moisturizers – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Jojoba, & Mandarin
- Treats Dryness, & Dandruff – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Vetiver
- Fights Hair Loss, Promotes Growth – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, & Juniper
- Anti-Aging Properties – Jojoba & Geranium
Apply a dime-sized amount to palms of hands, warm by rubbing into fingers; massage the oil onto skin and through length of beard.
(Apply a small amount to skin to test for allergies before use)
Prunus dulcis, Vitis vinifera, Simmondsia chinensis, Pelargonium graveolens, Citrus reticulate, Juniperus communis L, Vetiveria Zizanoides.