Our eucalyptus beard oil, “The Composer” is formulated with the complexities of the great outdoors in mind. This beard oil is specifically tailored for those who prefer the rich scent of greenery to that of woods.
Eucalyptus serves as a cool aromatic, which is reinforced by a slight touch of lavender and a tinge of lemon behind it. Once you rub it in, it will invoke the sense of walking down a green path in a nature reserve. Its leafy, zesty scent lies over a subtle cedar base, as to not overpower the senses.
“The Composer” Eucalyptus Beard Oil’s base of Grape Seed, Sweet Almond, and Argan oil blends to condition, moisturize, shine, and soften the beard. This provides a healthy shine without weighing down the facial hair. This mix prevents itching and flaking while promoting growth.
- Cool eucalyptus scent over masculine cedar wood base.
- Prevents and relieves itching, dryness, and dandruff associated with beard growth.
- Naturally moisturizes the skin and beard using almond, grape seed, and argan oil.
- Unclogs pores and stimulates follicles.
- Light formulation won’t weigh on the beard
- Natural Moisturizers – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed & Argan Oil
- Itching/ Dryness/ Dandruff Relief and Prevention – Sweet Almond, Argan Oil, Cedar & Lemon
- Slows Hair Loss & Promotes Growth – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Eucalyptus & Lavender
- Unclogs Pores – Grape Seed, Lemon & Eucalyptus
- Promotes a healthy shine – Sweet Almond, Grapeseed, Bergamot & Lemon
Apply a dime-sized amount to palms of hands, warm by rubbing into fingers; massage the oil onto skin and through length of beard.
(Apply a small amount to skin to test for allergies before use)
Prunus dulcis, Argania Spinosa, Vitis vinifera, Citrus bergamia, Juniperus virginiana, Eucalyptus polybractea, Lavandula angustifolia, Citrus Limon.