The Architect is a complex formulation that features some of the finest ingredients coming together to build a vanilla beard oil that is both remarkable and unique. A Sandalwood base serves a dual purpose as the foundation and accompaniment to Vanilla.
This warm, spicy scent features light hints of Juniper, Neroli, Bergamot, Patchouli, and Cedar Wood. These serve to support for the opulence of the main notes. “The Architect” provides a masculine scent, which quickly becomes light, while its layers of scent to shine for to those who get close enough to enjoy it.
A Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, and Jojoba base moisturizes the beard and the underlying skin. The base holds natural anti-aging properties and controls dandruff. The Architect also soothes skin irritation, and stimulates growth without weighing on the beard.
Why you should use
- Warm and masculine scent, highlighted by vanilla over a woodsy base.
- Moisturizes the skin and beard without weighing on it.
- Prevents Irritation and Dryness.
- Moisturizers – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Jojoba, Neroli
- Fights Hair Loss, Promotes Growth – Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Patchouli & Juniper
- Soothes/Prevents Irritation and Dryness- Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Jojoba, Cedar Wood & Sandalwood
- Anti-Aging Properties – Jojoba, Neroli & Patchouli
Apply a dime-sized amount to palms of hands, warm by rubbing into fingers; massage the oil onto skin and through length of beard.
(Apply a small amount to skin to test for allergies before use)
Prunus dulcis, Vitis vinifera, Simmondsia chinensis, Citrus bergamia, Juniperus communis, Citrus aurantium amara, Pogostemon Cablin, Santalum album, vanilla planifolia.